Visited Country

Oct 8, 2017

I almost lost



Day 2 :

I wake up early morning around 5:00 AM So I decided to take a shower and take a look at a hotel near to china town. After survey a hotel, my friend Miya help me to reserve a room in Hotel China Town II, Petaling Street. I checked out around 8 AM and walked to Dato Harun Station. Well, I tried to call Grab Car because of demand nobody accept my request. And I walk for 10min and ask local people for the location. And I just realise the station is so damn far from my hotel and after taking a bit of advice from local people, so I decided to take a bus to station and realise the first bus that I make just route around dato Harun area, Thank god !! I just found my way out of this area!!!


Thank you, Mr driver, for taking me to Kampung Dato Harun Station !!!

 I just dropped off at KL Station and lost somewhere near to Pos Malaysia headquarters. Thank you for someone guide me to Flea Centre Market!! 
 I saw a temple. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to go back.

 Finally, I found my hotel at around 9.45 AM!! After check-in, I find out there was 2
problem 
1. the television switch is china version ( they go only one switch either you want charges a phone or watch television)
2. there's no air conditioning REMOTE

The room was small than I expected and the price for a queen bed is RM 90 + RM 20 ( deposit) 
hot & cold drinking water and iron in the public second floor.





 After taking a rest for 30min, I decided to continue my plan to Zoo Negara At Wangsa Maju. So I have to take LRT Kelana Jaya Gombak. 




 Just Arrived at Wangsa Maju station and I decided to call GRAB CAR.  The Fares is RM7 per way. It took around 10-15min to reach Zoo Negara!!
 Hey! I'm here Zoo Negara
 I bought my Ticket at Zoo Negara Official Website it's around RM 38-40 (Malaysian Card Holder) inclusive Panda too








 After I spend more than 2hour inside the zoo, I decided going back hotel to have lunch.

 Wantan Mee 
Chinese Cooling herbs (凉茶) very bitter 
OMG I never drink bitter cooling herb RM 5


Heading back to the hotel
 These days trendy Korean shop with the price average.
I tried KL Street Food. Curry Mee very spicy!!!
P/s: I forgot I just nosebleed and eat spicy food! LOL
and having soya bean for a second round 

That for Today See ya in Day 3 !! 

-------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Copyright © .. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio